Spend a Day or Spend the Season
Camping Rates - no extra fees to reserve
(flat rate for 3 nights)
|Hydro, Water and Sewer||$35.00
Reopen May 10 2013
* Camping Rates based on:
Seasonal sites available for 2013 .. A FEW SITES TO FINISH OFF 2012 AND BE READY FOR A FULL SUMMER SEASON IN 2013
How to combat rising fuel prices? Get a seasonal site at Jay Lake Family Campground. Enjoy weekend activities, great campground, and friendly people.
There are no extra season charges to reserve. Call or email for more rates and information.
EMAIL FOR SEASONAL RATE SHEET .. COME AND TOUR AND FIND YOUR SITE .. OPENINGS FOR TRAILERS TO COME IN
Check in and Check out
Check in time: 1:00 pm
Check out time: 11:00 am
Payment and Policies
- Deposit - payment by cheque or email transfer to be completed prior to check-in upon confirmation of your reservation
- Balance is payable on arrival - cash only please
- No credit cards - no debit - no onsite ATM machines
- No refunds
- Re-booking may be permitted during the same season only if available (excluding cancellations during any long weekend). Notice must be arranged no less than 7 calender days before arrival date
- You will be asked to sign that you understand all rules and regulations
- Due to risk of introducing unwanted beetles to our forest (ash Borer and Asian Long Horned Beetle) we do not allow campfire wood to be brought into our campground from southern Ontario. Jay Lake sells firewood and will happy deliver it to your site, please arrange for delivery upon check in (last delivery is at 9 pm)
- Ice can be purchased at the check in centre
- All prices do not include HST
Jay Lake is a quiet nature lover's park and safe for people to walk and kids to ride bikes
Please respect your neighbours and always keep your music low as sound carries over the lake
Seasonal price information can be obtained in person or by email request
0penings for seasonal for 2012 - come have a personal tour and view the park
Please email any time all year long to make a reservation or to answer your questions
View Trailers for Sale
We would like to welcome you to our web site to view the many wonderful things we offer. We would also like to extend and invitation to come visit us in the future, again or for the first time.
We are happy to announce that Jay Lake Camping is under new management. Please welcome Shirley and Steve McGlennon who bring their experience and enthusiasm to the wonderful adventure of camping be it for a short stay or for the entire season.